Morpho to supply SIM cards to Telenor in India
Barcelona: Norwegian mobile operator Telenor Group has selected Morpho as a new supplier of SIM cards and its related value-added applications and services.
Telenor has signed a global frame agreement with Morpho for its operating units across Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Serbia, Montenegro, Hungary, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
"With Morpho, we have a technology partner that does not only deliver state-of-the-art products, but also supports us on future group projects and pilots with innovative solutions," Telenor Group global category manager for SIM cards Noemi Jirkovszky told reporters here.
Morpho has experience with major mobile network operators (MNOs) in all kinds of security management solutions for value-added services and SIM cards.
"Like Morpho's other major international telecoms customers, Telenor will profit from our Global Account structure, enabling a unified product offering, common profile and platform initiatives, while being flexible and supportive in the different countries with local teams onsite," Morpho e-Documents Division Vice President Telecoms Yves Portalier said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300