Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A digital assurance application that will help parents to monitor the activities of their children has been launched.
The 'Nishchint App' will enable parents monitor the online activity of their children such as the websites visited, hours spent browsing on each website, incoming and outgoing calls, photos and videos shot, and more importantly, their physical location.
The Nischint app comes in two versions –free and advanced.
Here are some of the features of the app:
- With Nischint Monitoring feature you can now monitor Outgoing, incoming and missed phone calls; sent and received SMS; videos applications used and websites visited.
- In addition to games, these apps offer entertainment, information, productivity and a host of other benefits.
- There is a device management feature which enables you to completely lock the child device remotely.
- The Nischint Geo track and Safe zone will let you know where your child is.
- The app has a database of more than 3.7 million URLs. Objectionable content can be easily blocked using Nischint's website filter features.
- Nischint app gives the parents an option to connect to their childs Facebook account.
- The app enables a shout out feature which sends the exact GOS coordinates of the child’s location as a push app notification, SMS and email.