No roaming fee for incoming calls, says Videocon
New Delhi: Telecom operator Videocon Mobile Services Thursday said its subscribers will not be charged roaming fee for incoming calls.
"We reiterate our commitment towards 'One Nation-Free Roaming'...Our subscribers roaming across Videocon Network will stand to benefit from free incoming calls," Videocon Mobile Services CEO Arvind Bali said.
The company said subscribers will not be charged roaming fee for incoming call, irrespective of its origin.
Videocon operates in four circles-- Punjab, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat-- while it has licence to operate in seven. The company is finalising its plans to start operations in rest of the circles-- Bihar, Uttar Pardesh East and West.
“We will absorb the expenses that will be incurred on free incoming calls while roaming. There are no strings attached to the proposition, no special vouchers or recharges required. This is yet another 'Industry first' by Videocon," Bali said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300