Now, a Facebook app educating energy conservation
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ingersoll Rand has launched a new interactive Facebook application called ‘Smart Citizen’ that will educate its audiences on conserving natural resources in their day to day living.
Smart Citizen App allows people to enroll themselves in an engaging activity on energy conservation while providing insights on various sources of clean energy and their conservation.
A contest is also open in the forum showcasing various scenarios for optimizing energy consumption including at home, in office or while travelling.
According to company officials, the intention behind the launch of this App on a social media channel is to spread the message of energy conservation amongst a wide network of audience especially focusing on the youth of today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products