Now, an iPhone app that parks your car for you
London: An iPhone app that enables motorists to park their vehicles without even being in the driving seat has been unveiled at the 2011 International Motor Show in Frankfurt, Germany.
The application works in conjunction with Park4U, a preloaded system that uses steering wheel control and sensors to automatically guide the car into parking spots, Sky News reported.
The driver would usually have to be behind the wheel when using the programme, but now motorists will be able to control the brake and accelerator pedals from their phone while standing outside the vehicle.
Further reviews have said the app will help when squeezing cars into tight spaces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300