Now, long-distance couples can send good vibes!
Melbourne: An interesting new mobile phone application that lets long-distance couples control the vibration on each other’s phones has been approved by Apple’s App Store.
The ‘Closer ToGetHer’ app, which costs 5.49 dollars, has been billed as the perfect romantic aid for long-distance lovers including military couples and frequent travellers.
“Rob and Sara love each other, but work keeps them apart more than they’d like,” the Daily telegraph quoted a video advertisement on the Closer ToGetHer website as saying.
“As a result, their sex life isn’t great. But now, they can get Closer ToGetHer. Now Sara can feel Rob’s touch even when they’re apart, as he controls the vibration of her phone.
“Slow, fast, or anywhere in between, Rob and Sara can add a little physicality to their remote romance,” it said.
The app’s maker told US technology site Mashable that he came up with the idea after starting a long-distance relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300