Ozone Media launches Eva ad channel targeting women
Bangalore: An ad channel by the name of Eva that targets women has been launched by India’s leading advertising network Ozone Media Solutions.
The objective is to create a dedicated female audience by aggregating women centric inventory on the internet.
It boasts of a reach of about 3 million Indian women monthly and thus creates unique opportunities for brands in FMCG, Healthcare, Technology etc.
The founder and the CEO of the company, Kiran Gopinath said, “1/4 of net surfers comprise of urban women which makes a very powerful and untapped segment for any marketer. With about 80% of the purchase decisions made by women, we hope that marketers can capitalize on the advantage of ‘Eva’ and maximize their reach to garner a high return on their online marketing spends.”
Apart from this, the channel has also tied up with About.com for exclusive inventory on its India website.
Ozone Media has segmented content into Eva – Fashion, Eva – Home and Eva – Health.
Ozone Media intends to build on the existing cluster of publishers under this channel and increase the reach to 8 million by the end of June 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20