Phone taking 3D pictures in markets soon
London: A smartphone which will be able to click 3D pictures is likely to hit markets next month.
Photos taken on Sony Ericsson`s new, top-of-the-range Xperia Arc S can be viewed on any compatible TV set. The camera works by clicking simultaneous images and "stitching" them together.
The phone, which runs Google`s Android operating system, has a 4.2 inch screen and 8.1 megapixels camera, reports the Daily Mail.
Sony Ericsson said the Arc S`s 1.4GHz processor means it will start up 25 percent faster than its predecessor, the Arc.
It doubles as a remote control for Sony Bravia TV and features Sony?s Music and Video Unlimited media stores. The device was unveiled at the IFA technology fair in Berlin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products