RCom launches online shopping service for customers
New Delhi: Reliance Communications on Tuesday launched online shopping service 'Special Privileges' for its customers in partnership with supply chain business firm, Martjack Exchange.
"This is our new year gift to our customers...We are confident that Special Privileges will provide completely new experience in terms of variety and convenience to RCOM customers across huge range of product categories," RCom, President for Services, Anurag Prashar said in a statement.
'Special Privileges' will offer mix of both common home products as well as luxury goods across more than 15,000 products ranging from mobile phones, apparels, books, daily goods, electronic Goods and kitchen appliances among others, it added.
"Reliance customers can receive the delivery of these goods through courier across more than 500 cities in the country," the statement said.
To buy products from the 'Special Privileges' website, RCom customers will have to sign in using their Reliance number.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300