RCom launches online shopping service for customers
New Delhi: Reliance Communications on Tuesday launched online shopping service 'Special Privileges' for its customers in partnership with supply chain business firm, Martjack Exchange.
"This is our new year gift to our customers...We are confident that Special Privileges will provide completely new experience in terms of variety and convenience to RCOM customers across huge range of product categories," RCom, President for Services, Anurag Prashar said in a statement.
'Special Privileges' will offer mix of both common home products as well as luxury goods across more than 15,000 products ranging from mobile phones, apparels, books, daily goods, electronic Goods and kitchen appliances among others, it added.
"Reliance customers can receive the delivery of these goods through courier across more than 500 cities in the country," the statement said.
To buy products from the 'Special Privileges' website, RCom customers will have to sign in using their Reliance number.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20