Samsung likely to introduce 'wraparound display' in 2014
Washington: After introducing Galaxy Round smartphones, the South Korean mobile manuafacturer Samsung is likely to unveil ' wraparound display' for handsets in the next year.
Bloomberg has claimed that Samsung will release a handset a three-sided display design, which will allow users to read what's on screen even when a device is viewed at extreme angles.
According to The Verge, in which device the wraparound screen would be incorporated isn't clear yet but Bloomberg has claimed that the product launch would come sometime during the second half of 2014.
The report said that the display is based on the same Youm panels used in the Galaxy Round, which Samsung released just last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300