Samsung's profit tumbles by 18% in Q4 due to slowed smartphone sales
Washington: South Korea n smartphone maker Samsung has reported nearly 18 percent decline in operating profit in the fourth quarter, due to slowing sales of high-end smartphones.
According to Cnet, Samsung's operating profit stood at 7.8 billion dollars, marking the company's first quarterly profit decline in two years.
Meanwhile, the company also warned that the first half of 2014 would remain weak.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300