Sanovi completes DRM solution implementation for Essar
New Delhi: IT firm Sanovi Technologies Tuesday said it has completed implementation of disaster recovery solutions for Essar Group's production planning and production applications at their corporate headquarters.
The Disaster Recovery Management (DRM) solution helps an organisation saving manpower costs and down-time required for mandatory DR drills.
"The DRM suite has considerably reduced effort for regular DR setup monitoring, management, report generation and DR drill activity.
"Our drill time per-cycle has gone down from 16 hours to four hours, and the team size deployed for managing the drill is reduced from eight to two engineers," Essar Head (IT ? Infrastructure) Jayantha Prabhu said.
The DRM suite is a management solution for aligning DR infrastructure with recovery time and recovery point objectives. It is implemented across Essar's primary and DR locations, the company said in a statement.
"The business has mandated a recovery point objective of one hour and a recovery time objective of five hours," Prabhu said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300