Silver Lake close to $15 bn financing for Dell buyout
New Delhi: Private equity group Silver Lake Partners who is the frontrunner for buyout of Dell Inc is close to arranging about USD 15 billion in financing for the deal, a news wire reported on Thursday.
Silver Lake Partners at an advanced stage with at least four major banks viz Credit Suisse, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, the wire further said.
Dell has lost 40 percent of its value since last year's peak. It has embarked on an aggressive investment strategy to diversify away from its core PC business.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300