Som Mittal stays as Nasscom president till 2014
New Delhi, June 25 (IANS) Som Mittal will continue as president of the National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom) for two more years.
The executive council of Nasscom has unanimously agreed to extend his term till early 2014, the association said Monday.
It said Mittal is doing an "outstanding job" in leading Nasscom.
Mittal, an IIT-Kanpur alumuni, took over as the association president in January 2008.
Nasscom, founded in 1988, represents India's $100 billion IT industry. It has 1,200 firms as members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300