Synechron acquires management consultancy firm
Mumbai: IT firm Synechron on Wednesday said it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Double Effect, an Amsterdam and Singapore-based management consultancy company for an undisclosed amount.
Double Effect specialises in strategy translation and implementation and the acquisition will enable Synechron to strengthen high-end technology consulting and delivery services, Synechron said in a statement.
Double Effect has a team of 76 consultants and presence in Amsterdam, Singapore and Frankfurt.
"Apart from lending strategic skill-sets, the acquisition will also provide us with access to markets such as Europe and emerging markets like Asia Pacific," Synechron CEO Faisal Husain said.
Double Effect will operate as an independent company after the acquisition and will continue to take the joint value proposition to its customers.
Synechron, whose annualised revenues are about USD 200 million, expects the acquisition to further accelerate its growth.
Over the last six years, it has made three acquisitions -- 110 Technologies, SysCore Solutions and Esquire Systems.
Headquartered in New York, Synechron has over 4,000 employees and has presence across the US, Canada, the UK, the Netherlands, UAE, Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore. It also has a development centre based in Pune.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20