Twitter chooses NYSE over NASDAQ for IPO
Washington: Twitter Inc. has reportedly chosen the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) over NASDAQ for its public debut.
The microblogging site will list under the ticker `TWTR` for its 1.5 billion dollar IPO, Fox News reports.
According to the report, the company`s public debut is expected to take place in the coming months with valuation between 28 dollars to 30 dollars a share.
NASDAQ, which was chosen by social media giant Facebook for its IPO last year, suffered technical glitches during the site`s debut and is touted to be the reason for Twitter`s preference for the NYSE Euronext.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300