Twitter to make IPO filing public this week: Quartz
New York: Twitter Inc plans to make its IPO filing public this week, news website Quartz reported on Sunday, citing a person familiar with the social media network's plan.
Twitter, which is expected to be valued at up to USD 15 billion, filed with US regulators on September 12 to go public, but did so confidentially and without providing a timeline under a process available to emerging growth companies.
Quartz said that Twitter's IPO could still be delayed by a variety of factors, from changes to the prospectus to market conditions, to a potential shutdown of the US government. Representatives for Twitter did not immediately respond to a request seeking comment on the Quartz report.
Twitter is leaning toward picking the New York Stock Exchange over Nasdaq for its highly anticipated initial public offering, a person familiar with the matter said last week.
Another person familiar with the matter said earlier this month that Twitter aimed for its shares to trade in the stock market before the US holiday of Thanksgiving on November 28, a timeline also reported by Quartz on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300