Videocon to offer free incoming roaming on other networks
Chennai: Mobile service provider Videocon is going to offer new incoming roaming services free on other networks across the country.
The company, part of the USD 4 billion Videocon Group, has introduced the new incoming roaming packs aimed at reducing the roaming costs by 90 percent on rack rate, a company statement said.
"We pioneered the free unlimited incoming roaming across our networks and now we are rolling out National roaming across other networks at a 90 percent lower cost than the rack rate of 0.75 per minute," Arvind Bali, Director and CEO, Videocon Telecommunications Ltd, said.
The company has introduced packs across various segments beginning at Rs four with free incoming national roaming calls up to 50 minutes that are valid for one day.
Similarly, the other packs are priced at Rs 42 and Rs 68 and offer free incoming national roaming for 500 minutes and 850 minutes with a validity of two and four weeks, respectively, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300