Vodafone India selects Mycom for network performance
Barcelona: Technology firm Mycom on Monday said it has signed a multi-million dollar contract with Vodafone India for providing performance management solution.
Vodafone will use the solution for managing its 2G and 3G mobile RAN, mobile circuit, packet core and value added service domains of over 150 million subscribers, Mycom said in a statement.
The solution will provide performance reports, analysis, end-to-end optimisation, capacity management, automatic performance alarming and automation across all network domains and technologies.
"MYCOM's NIMS-PrOptima will give us the ability to efficiently manage our entire network end-to-end, speed up the integration of new equipment and technologies, and also give us great flexibility in our use of network information to the benefit of our subscribers," Vodafone India Director Technology Vishant Vora said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300