New Delhi: Windows 10 is almost here with its all new operating system that will be launched on July 29. The all new browser, new interface and startup menu is something that the people are looking forward to.
Here are the the key things that are being anticipated as the date nears.
* The existing Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users can upgrade to Windows 10 absolutely free. This offer will be available for one year after the release. Everyone else will have to pay $119 (£99) for Windows 10 Home and $199 (about £131) for Windows 10 Pro.
* Windows 10 will give its users the chance to install applications on the SD card, thus saving up internal storage space.
* Micrsoft's personal assistant, Cortana, will learn about you over time, such as the music you like and the sports teams you support, and proactively highlights relevant news and information from the web.
* The new Start menu will be split in two, with a list of commonly used applications and settings on the left hand side and Windows 8-style "live tiles" on the right.
* Windows 10 works across all Microsoft devices, including PCs, tablets, smartphones. The software will automatically detect whether there is a keyboard attached and selects the most appropriate mode.