Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Reliance Jio services are available to all from Monday. All those who have already availed the telecom company's SIM card, as a part of the Free Welcome Offer, can begin using the free services from today onwards. Those who are still waiting and now want to switch to Jio from their exisitng mobile network, here is a simple guide how to do such.
1) In order to port in to Jio network, you just have to send the following text message - PORT followed by your 10-digit mobile number to TRAI's central number for mobile number portability – 1900.
2) Now go to the Google Play Storre and download the “ MyJio” app. As soon as the download ends, an offer code will be generated through the app.
3) After receiving an offer code, you can easily visit any
Reliance Digital Xpress, Reliance Digital Xpress mini, or prominent multi-brand Jio stores and receive your Free Welcome Offer code along with your mobile handset. Fill up the Customer Application Form (CAF).
- Give a valid photo I-card (Aadhar card too is acceptable) along with a few passport-size photographs
- Choose the relevant plan.
- You will get receipts on your email ID.
- Reliance will verify your details via a phone call.
- Jio SIMs are available for absolutely free.
- Jio is also rolling out instant Aadhar-based eKYC activations.
- This will let customers get Jio connections within 15 minutes.