BNP Paribas MF launches new fund
Mumbai: BNP Paribas Mutual Fund Monday said it has launched a capital protection-oriented fund-series I, mainly aimed at catering to risk-averse investors.
As per the fund house, the new fund offer will open for subscription from tomorrow till April 30, the company said in a release today.
The fund will invest 80-100 percent of its portfolio in highly-rated debts, including money market instruments, with an aim to protect the invested capital at the time of maturity of the scheme, and the remaining portion in equity.
"The fund offers a smart choice for investors who would like to benefit from the growth potential offered by equities while not wanting to take too much risk on their savings,"Managing Director & Chief Executive Nikhil Johri said.
The fund house is part of the global network of BNP Paribas Investment Partners and its AUM stood at over Rs 3,700 crore by March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300