DPLI launches savings-cum protection plan
Mumbai: Private insurer DLF Pramerica Life Insurance (DPLI) on Tuesday launched Sahaj Suraksha, a new savings cum protection plan.
Sahaj Suraksha is designed to help customers meet essential expenses and to help them continue with their lifestyle without making any compromises by supplementing their existing retirement savings, DPLI said in a release.
The policy can be bought even at the age of 55 or 60 which will mature when the policyholder turns 75, the maximum maturity age.
"At the age of 75, one is most likely to see a dip in savings and an increase in unexpected expenses, which could result in a person compromising on his or her style of living. An increase in cost of living, combined with unexpected expenses, primarily health-related, increases the need for additional financial support. This is where DLF Pramerica Sahaj Suraksha can fit by supplementing their retirement savings," DPLI Managing Director and CEO Pavan Dhamija said.
DPLI is a joint venture between real estate company DLF and Prudential International Insurance Holdings (PIIH), a fully owned subsidiary of Prudential Financial (PFI), a financial services leader headquartered in the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20