Future Generali re-launches health insurance plan
Mumbai: Private sector insurer Future Generali India Insurance Company has re-launched its health insurance plan 'Future Health Suraksha' with new features.
According to a company release, 'Future Health Suraksha' offers enhanced features like life long renewals, and cumulative bonus from first claims free renewal instead of sixth renewal among others.
The company also said no medical tests are required for up to age 50 years for all fresh proposals or rollover cases where the proposal in clean and/or with no claims history in the expiring policy.
Future Generali India Insurance Company is the insurance joint venture between Future Group of India and Generali Group of Italy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300