HDFC ERGO Gen launches 'Health Suraksha Top Up' plan
Mumbai: Private insurer HDFC ERGO General Insurance on Monday launched 'Health Suraksha Top Up' plan allowing a customer a larger sum insured limit at lower cost.
The policy comes into action once the sum insured of the existing policy is exhausted, giving an additional sum insured to cover the medical expenses beyond a threshold limit of the existing health insurance plan to a customer, HDFC ERGO General Insurance said in a release issued here.
The plan is available for sum insured options of Rs 5 lakh, Rs 7.50 lakh and Rs 10 lakh.
"...People who have some health insurance cover may find it inadequate as they grow older or move into different life-stages. Health Suraksha Top Up is an ideal option for such cases," said Mukesh Kumar, the HDFC ERGO General Insurance Head - Strategic Planning, HR and Marketing.
"The customer will also have the option to choose between one year and two year policy tenure for individuals and family floater and avail tax benefit," he added.
The policy is aimed at salaried employees with an existing health policy, he said.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance is a 74:26 joint venture between country's premier housing finance institution HDFC and ERGO International AG, the primary insurance entity of Munich Re Group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20