Having regained the Rs 1 lakh crore level for average assets under management, leading fund house Reliance Capital Asset Management Company (RCAM) expects revival in retail investor interest in mutual funds to continue through the current fiscal and in the next year.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300