Reliance MF launches portfolio SIP, targets Rs 1K cr in 1st yr
Reliance Mutual Fund has launched portfolio systematic investment plan (PSIP) that will enable retail customers to invest in multiple schemes run by the company and said it aims to raise Rs 1,000 crore through this route in the first year of launch.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300