Barring a few, such as ICICI Prudential, Reliance Life and Kotak Life, most of the life insurance companies have disclosed lower 'persistency ratios' for the first quarter of the current fiscal ended June 30, as also for the full financial year ended March 31, 2015.
The Anil Ambani-led Reliance Capital and Nippon Life Insurance Group on Monday announced two funds for Japanese investors in the Indian equity and bond markets and to jointly start a commercial bank when permission comes from Indian authorities.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300