GST rollout difficult from April if bill not passed now: Mani
It will become "very difficult" to roll out the new indirect tax regime by the April 2016 target if GST bill is not passed in the current session of Parliament, Chairman of Empowered Committee of State Finance Ministers K M Mani said Tuesday.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300