A road map to eliminate all tax exemptions and incentives for corporates will be unveiled in the next 45 days as a prelude to lowering of corporate tax rate to 25 percent over a four-year period, Revenue Secretary Shaktikanta Das Wednesday said.
"The senior functionaries in government engaged and involved with policy making are much more receptive in modern times as compared to 15-20 years ago and therefore, can suitably accommodate industry's inputs along with its perspective in the final policy document to plug possibilities of faltering and making unintended mistakes," he said.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300