Finance Minister Arun Jaitley will on Monday address tax commissioners and director generals of income tax at their annual conference here that will deliberate, among other things, on strategies for providing a non-adversarial tax regime.
To address grievances of taxpayers, the I-T Department Tuesday put in place a detailed framework for 'verification and correction' of the outstanding tax demand, while rectifying the inaccuracies arising due to delayed or non-reporting of TDS (Tax Deduct at Source).
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300