10. Average annual base pay of USD 129,157, mid-year incentives and a five-day trip to Kauai and treated to a USD 5,000 Tiffany & Co. shopping spree for top sales people is what makes Salesforce.com top paying company.
9. Bonus of 2.25 times their average annual base pay of USD 134,752 or the freedom to apply for more bonuses. Now, that definitely makes Hitachi Data Systems a top paying company on Fortune.
8. An average annual base pay of USD 135,653 besides a pay to be civic, this CA-based networking equipment maker is definitely a top paying company in the world.
7. EOG Resources, the Texas-based gas and oil company, pays an average base salary of USD 138,495 annually besides pensions. The company also awards lump-sum cash to top performers.
6. An average annual base pay of USD 155,838, mid-year pay raise of 4 percent, retirement plans is what makes Devon Energy on top paying company in the world, according to Fortune.
5. Fortune ranks oil and gas exploration company Hilcorp Energy Company 5th place amongst top paying companies with annual average base pay of USD 159,944 besides bonuses as high at 42 percent of their base pay.
4. Arnold & Porter LLP is a Washington DC-based law firm offering an average base pay of USD 160,000 annually besides wine and appetizers to employees each Friday.
3. Ranked 33 Best companies by Fortune, this WA-based law firm Perkins Coie pays an average base salary of USD 165,815 annually besides retirement offers.
2. Alston & Bird, the Atlanta-based law firm pays its staff and attorneys an average base pay of USD 182,394 annually. The firm also pays spot bonuses to those picking up the slack for someone on leave.
1. At this Boston law firm Bingham McCutchen LLP, all attorneys and staff take home an average annual base pay of USD 216,000 besides bonuses, according to Fortune.