• Natco Pharma hit record high levels after receiving USFDA approval: Stock touched life time high levels of Rs 502 after receiving USFDA approval to launch Lansoprazole.
• Mahindra & Mahindra Financial services edged higher ahead of board meeting: Stock gained 1.5 percent after company announced that board meeting will be held on December 21 to consider stock split.
• L&T Finance Holdings scaled record high after banking amendment bill got passed: Stock touched all time high levels of Rs 97.35. This bill has paved the way for RBI to issue new banking licenses.
• Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers rallied on divestment buzz: Share gained 3.71 percent after reports suggested that the government is planning to divest stake through OFS (offer for sale) route.
• DLF edged higher after signing an agreement to sell Amanresorts: Stock gained nearly a percent after it signed an agreement to sell Amanresorts for around Rs 1600 crore.