Faced with fund crunch, the three Municipal Corporations of Delhi have stepped up work on the ambitious Unique Property Identification Code (UPIC) project that aims to streamline the database of properties under their jurisdiction and enforce an improved collection of tax in the city.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300