Housing sales are expected to rise at a slower pace of 15-20 per cent during the ongoing festival season due to high prices in big cities and subdued sentiments in the property market, according to consultant Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL) India.
The Allahabad High Court on Monday directed the District Magistrate of Gautam Buddh Nagar to look into allegations of encroachment of thousands of square metres of public land, spread across three villages of the district, and take an appropriate decision within three months.
Stating that measures taken by the Central and Maharashtra government in terms of ease of doing business have not percolated to the ground level, real estate tycoon Niranjan Hiranandani has said developers are facing various issues such as delay in clearances.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300