Housing.Com, one of the leading real estate platforms, and the Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Associations of India (Credai), India's apex real estate body, Friday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for an exclusive partnership for three years.
Hailing the Reserve Bank's decision to cut interest rate by 0.50 percent, real estate developers on Tuesday asked the banks to pass on the benefits to home loan borrowers that would help revive housing demand especially during upcoming festive season.
Top-ranked Plaza is one of the three prized overseas hotel assets owned by Sahara group. These three hotels (the other two being Dream Downtown in New York and Grosvenor House in London) have attracted several suitors in the recent past.
In order to remove hurdles in regularising unauthorised colonies in capital, Delhi government has formed 'Group of Ministers' (GoM) to be headed by Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia and asked it to submit its recommendations pertaining to the issue.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300