Housing.Com, one of the leading real estate platforms, and the Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Associations of India (Credai), India's apex real estate body, Friday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for an exclusive partnership for three years.
Hailing the Reserve Bank's decision to cut interest rate by 0.50 percent, real estate developers on Tuesday asked the banks to pass on the benefits to home loan borrowers that would help revive housing demand especially during upcoming festive season.
Top-ranked Plaza is one of the three prized overseas hotel assets owned by Sahara group. These three hotels (the other two being Dream Downtown in New York and Grosvenor House in London) have attracted several suitors in the recent past.
In order to remove hurdles in regularising unauthorised colonies in capital, Delhi government has formed 'Group of Ministers' (GoM) to be headed by Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia and asked it to submit its recommendations pertaining to the issue.
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products