82 more Govt bungalows and flats to be constructed in Delhi
New Delhi: The Urban Development (UD) Ministry on Wednesday said 82 government bungalows and flats for VVIPs and others will be constructed in three areas of the capital.
In a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Urban Development Deepa Dasmunshi said 16 Type VIII bungalows would be constructed on the Sunehri Bagh road, 14 multi-storey flats at Talkatora road and 52 flats at BD Marg.
She said that a proposal to re-develop North Avenue and South Avenue had been submitted to the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha House committees.
In response to another question, Dasmunshi said the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) had received request from 25 educational societies for adoption of parks and 13 such cases had been approved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300