CREDAI property show from Nov 2
Hyderabad: The Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India (CREDAI), Andhra Pradesh chapter will organise its first-ever CREDAI AP Property Show at People’s Plaza here from November 2.
The three-day property show will bring together realtors, building material manufacturers, consultants and financial institutions from Hyderabad as well as from tier-2 and tier-3 cities from the state at a common platform to interact and showcase the developments in the sector, CREDAI Andhra Pradesh Chapter President C Shekar Reddy told reporters.
The event will be showcasing a range of products including integrated townships, apartment complexes, gates communities, villas and green buildings and will witness participation from over 150 developers and 50 stakeholders from the financial and manufacturing sectors, he said.
"About 15,000 dwelling units and commercial spaces worth Rs 10,000 crore will be showcased at the event by developers and stakeholders," Reddy said adding about 10,000 people are expected to visit the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products