DB Realty registers net loss of Rs 2.07 cr in Q1
New Delhi: DB Realty on Saturday reported a consolidated net loss of Rs 2.07 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, due to lower sales.
The real estate developer had posted a net profit of Rs 41.14 crore in the year-ago period.
Net sales of the company declined by 62 percent to Rs 84.92 crore during April-June, 2012 quarter from
Rs 221.50 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal, D B Realty said in a BSE filing.
The company has a portfolio of 70 million sq ft of prime property across 25 projects. Most of the projects are based in and around Mumbai, and are under various stages of planning and construction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products