DLF Q3 net up 10% at Rs 285 crore
New Delhi: Realty major DLF Ltd on Thursday reported 10.23 percent rise in consolidated net profit at Rs 284.80 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 258.35 crore in the same period of previous fiscal.
Income from operations of the company, however, declined to Rs 1,310.04 crore in the third quarter, compared to Rs 2,034.37 crore in the same period of 2011-12 fiscal, DLF Ltd said in a BSE filing.
Shares of DLF today closed at Rs 253.95 on the BSE, down 1.76 percent from their previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300