DLF Q3 net up 10% at Rs 285 crore
New Delhi: Realty major DLF Ltd on Thursday reported 10.23 percent rise in consolidated net profit at Rs 284.80 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 258.35 crore in the same period of previous fiscal.
Income from operations of the company, however, declined to Rs 1,310.04 crore in the third quarter, compared to Rs 2,034.37 crore in the same period of 2011-12 fiscal, DLF Ltd said in a BSE filing.
Shares of DLF today closed at Rs 253.95 on the BSE, down 1.76 percent from their previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products