Godrej Properties gets redevelopment project in Mumbai
Mumbai: Realty firm Godrej Properties Thursday said it has signed an agreement to redevelop a private housing society in suburban Malad.
The project, spread over 1.3 acres, will be developed by the company's wholly-owned subsidiary Godrej Projects Development Pvt Ltd (GPDPL) and will offer around 95,000 sqft of free sale area. The existing 118 members of the housing soceity will be rehabilitated as part of this project.
"This redevelopment project fits well with strategy of building our presence in high quality locations across Mumbai. We hope to create an excellent luxury development in this project," Godrej Properties Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Pirojsha Godrej said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300