GPL launches affordable housing scheme in Ahmedabad township
Mumbai: Godrej Properties, the real estate arm of Godrej Group, on Thursday launched an affordable housing scheme at its Godrej Garden City township project in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
The project involves construction of five 12-storey towers and will offer 600 sqft each 1BHK apartments, starting from Rs 16.5 lakh, a statement issued here said.
"We are very excited to launch affordable housing at Godrej Garden City in Ahmedabad. This project will offer home buyers an opportunity to own an affordable house and also enjoy the facilities of a township project," Godrej Properties Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Pirojsha Godrej said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20