GPL launches luxury residential project in Chembur
Mumbai: Godrej Properties (GPL) on Tuesday launched a premium residential project 'Godrej Serenity' in the north-eastern suburb of Mumbai.
The project, being developed at Chembur, will be a 17-storey tower comprising 3 and 4 BHK luxury apartments and 2 exclusive duplex penthouses, the company said in a statement.
The project will offer modern lifestyle amenities like a club house, which includes a swimming pool, a steam room, a sitting room, a pool table and a party floor.
"We are happy to launch this new project in Mumbai. It fits with our strategy of further enhancing our portfolio of residential developments in the cities we operate in. Godrej Serenity will offer its residents contemporary design, sustainable living, and an outstanding location," GPL Managing Director and CEO Pirojsha Godrej said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300