List of 917 colonies notified for regularisation in Delhi
New Delhi: The union urban development ministry has cleared the decks for the Delhi government to regularise 917 unauthorised colonies.
Union Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath had on last week given a green signal to regularise unauthorised colonies when Dikshit met him to press for regularisation of the settlements.
Around 40 lakh residents in these colonies are likely to benefit from the regularisation which would entail government spending on civic infrastructure.
The Delhi government had completed all the ground work for regularisation of the colonies.
It had issued provisional regularisation certificates to over 1,639 unauthorised colonies ahead of assembly polls in 2008.
The then Dikshit government, while distributing the certificates, had promised to regularise the colonies if Congress came to power for the third term. However, not a single colony was regularised till now.
Here is the list of all the colonies approved by the govt for regularisation. Click Here
Courtesy: Punjab Kesari
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20