Motilal Oswal realty PE invests Rs 100 cr in two projects
Mumbai: Motilal Oswal Real Estate Investment Advisors on Thursday said it has invested Rs 100 crore in residential projects - one near Mumbai and two in Bangalore.
The company closed its maiden investment from the India Realty Excellence Fund II in an upcoming residential project being built by Ahuja Developers in the distant suburb of Ambernath, the company said in a statement.
In Bangalore, the fund has invested in two residential projects at Yelahanka and Bommanahalli promoted by the Mahaveer Group.
However, the statement did not give details of investments made in the projects.
"Both the transactions are in line with the fund's strategy of doing mezzanine structures with developers having proven track record," Sharad Mittal, director and head real estate investments at Motilal Oswal Real Estate, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300