Pia Singh to sell upto 1.25cr shares in DLF to other promoters
New Delhi: Realty major DLF Thursday said its promoter Pia Singh, daughter of Chairman K P Singh, is selling up to 1.25 crore shares in the company for about Rs 270 crore to 10 other promoter entities.
In a BSE filing, DLF informed that Pia Singh will sell up to 1.25 crore shares, worth up to 0.73 percent stake in the company, at Rs 216.41 per share by December 17, 2012.
In an inter-promoter transfer, shares will be acquired by Kavita Singh, wife of Pia's brother, and company Vice-Chairman Rajiv Singh, and nine other promoter entities.
DLF's share Thursday closed at Rs 213.75 a piece, up by 1.33 percent from previous closing.
As on September 30, 2012, Pia Singh held 1.34 stake in DLF. After the transaction, her stake would come down to 0.61 percent.
Pia Singh, who looks after retail business, particularly luxury and super-luxury, held 1.55 percent stake at the end of the June quarter.
In August, she had sold 34.49 lakh shares of the company for nearly Rs 70 crore to group promoters in the open market.
Promoters at present hold 78.58 percent stake in DLF.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300