Prestige Estates logs 3-fold rise in Q3 net profit
New Delhi: Realty firm Prestige Estates Projects on Tuesday reported more than three-fold jump in net profit at Rs 92.05 crore for the third quarter of this fiscal on higher sales.
It had posted net profit of Rs 28.07 crore in the year- ago period.
Total income from operations, too, rose three times to Rs 492.07 crore in the October-December quarter, from Rs 166.86 crore in the corresponding period of last fiscal, the Bangalore-based company said in a filing to the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products