Sunstar Realty lists on BSE SME platform
Mumbai: Sunstar Realty Development Ltd on Monday became the 14th company to get listed on the BSE SME platform, after having successfully completed its public issue on February 25, BSE said in a statement here.
The company came out with an initial public offering of 53,10,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at a price of Rs 20 per equity share aggregating to Rs 10.62 crore. The trading lot size is 6,000 equity shares.
Sunstar Realty Development is a Mumbai-based company engaged in infrastructure and real estate development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300