Sunstar Realty lists on BSE SME platform
Mumbai: Sunstar Realty Development Ltd on Monday became the 14th company to get listed on the BSE SME platform, after having successfully completed its public issue on February 25, BSE said in a statement here.
The company came out with an initial public offering of 53,10,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at a price of Rs 20 per equity share aggregating to Rs 10.62 crore. The trading lot size is 6,000 equity shares.
Sunstar Realty Development is a Mumbai-based company engaged in infrastructure and real estate development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products