Tata Housing sells 150 housing units for Rs 350 cr in Gurgaon
New Delhi: Tata Group's realty firm Tata Housing Development Company Ltd on Tuesday said it has sold 150 luxury homes for Rs 350 crore at Gurgaon within just two days of launch.
In a statement, the company said it has sold the entire second phase of its 36-acre premium luxury housing project 'Primanti' within two days of the launch.
"The phase II of the project comprised of 150 units spread across 4,50,000 sq ft and valued at Rs 350 crore," it added.
The project offers 102 villas, 75 executive floors, 89 executive Apartments and 828 tower residences.
The price of the housing units was in the range of about Rs 2-3 crore.
Tata Housing is a subsidiary of Tata Sons Ltd. Tata Sons holds 99.78 percent stake in the company.
Tata Housing has 60 million square feet under various stages of planning and execution and an additional 19 million square feet in the pipeline.
The company has presence in Mumbai, Lonavala, Talegaon, Pune, Ahmedabad Goa, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata and Bhubaneswar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300